Your gift of membership preserves and maintains the Garden’s priceless collection. Benefits common to all membership levels
- Admission to the Members-only Plant Sale before the public Spring and Fall Sales
- Members-only events and tours
- Exclusive mailings of the annual
- Discounts on classes, workshops, and concerts
- 10% discount in The Garden Shop and Plant Deck
- Reciprocal privileges with nearly 300 gardens, arboreta and conservatories throughout North America and the Cayman Islands
- Discounted subscription rates to Pacific Horticulture and Bay Nature magazines (Note: Discount codes will be sent with your membership card.)
- Discounts at select
- Members-only monthly Horticultural Walk
Visit the Join/Renew section to see the additional unique benefits associated with membership.
Reciprocal Admissions Program Garden members have access to more than 270 botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories throughout North America offering special admission privileges and many other benefits. Present your membership card for free admission at gardens such as the Desert Botanical Garden in Arizona or the New York Botanical Garden. Closer to home, the San Francisco Botanical Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco and the Ruth Bancroft Garden in Walnut Creek offer UCBG members free admission. Click on the image cover to view an interactive reciprocal admissions brochure.