Holiday Pop-Up Shop
December 7 through 10, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
Julia Morgan Hall
Enjoy a festive and relaxing holiday shopping experience at the Garden’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop. Browse a curated selection of unique nature-themed gifts in the charming, historic Julia Morgan Hall.
Choose from an array of items including jams, teas, art, greeting cards, jewelry, botanical-themed crafts, plants, and more.
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, plus, proceeds from your purchases directly benefit the Garden!
A few of our featured vendors include:
- Bird vs Bird: Whimsical bird theme gifts from Oakland artist, Pess Petty
- Coyote Brush Studios: California native plants + wildlife prints, cards and stickers
- Inna Jam: Emeryville based artisanal jams + cocktail mixers
- Juniper Ridge: Natural fragrance products +teas
- Margaret Norman Pottery: Hand turned by Berkeley master potter
- Oaktown Spice Shop: Delicious spice mixtures + gift sets
- Turning Leaf Handmade: Unique vessels + jewelry made from fruits + vegetables
- Young America Creative: Posters featuring seasonal fruits, vegetables + wildflowers
Special Members Only Preview Evening
Wednesday, December 6, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
Registration required for arrival times beginning at either 4:00 pm or 5:30 pm.
Register and attend for a chance to win a $100 gift card good for merchandise
in the Garden Shop or Plant Deck!
We invite you to join us for a sparkling, delightful evening! Nosh on light refreshments while you shop and mingle in the magical atmosphere of Julia Morgan Hall. Save on unique gifts with your 10% member discount on most merchandise.
Not a member? Join today!