Rental Package Inclusions
All Rentals Include:
- Two site visits (additional site visits are $50 per half hour)
- Rental monitor, Security monitor
- Early access
- Reserved parking
- Same day Garden admission for guests during open hours
Julia Morgan Hall Includes:
- Tables: 5ft rounds and 6ft rectangles
- Outdoor umbrellas
- Projection screen and projector
- Speakers and audio jack
- Podium/lectern, microphone
- Decorative gas fireplace
Redwood Grove Amphitheater Includes:
- Amphitheater seat cushions
- Dressing room
- Electric outlets
- Tables and chairs available upon request
The University of California, Berkeley owns and operates the parking lot adjacent to the Garden and sets all fees.
- Between the hours of 9am and 5pm, while the Garden is open, rental clients are limited to 10 reserved parking spaces in the Garden lot. Groups requiring more parking may either reserve parking at the Lawrence Hall of Science (.6 miles away) or arrange off-site parking elsewhere, and then shuttle guests to/from the Garden.
- Events beginning at 5pm and later may reserve and utilize the entire parking lot (52 spaces) at prevailing UC rates.
- An additional fee for UC parking attendants may be required in some cases.
- The Rental Coordinator will reserve your on-site parking. Parking reservations must be paid in advance of event date.
- The Rental Coordinator has more detailed parking information, including current parking rates, available upon request.