Your gift of membership preserves and maintains the Garden’s priceless collection. Benefits common to all membership levels
- Exclusive members-only events and tours, including behind-the-scenes tours of the Garden’s vast Collections with UCBG Horticulturists and Experts
- Reciprocal privileges with nearly 300 gardens, arboreta, and conservatories throughout North America and the Cayman Islands
- 10% discounts at the The Garden Shop, Plant Deck, and select local nurseries
- Discounts on classes, workshops, and concerts
- Admission to the Members-only Plant Sale before the public Spring and Fall Sales
- Exclusive mailings of the annual Garden Newsletter
- Discounted subscription rate to Bay Nature magazine (Note: Discount codes will be sent with your membership card.)
Visit the Join/Renew section to see the additional unique benefits associated with membership.
Reciprocal Admissions Program Garden members have access to more than 270 botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories throughout North America offering special admission privileges and many other benefits. Present your membership card for free admission at gardens such as the Desert Botanical Garden in Arizona or the New York Botanical Garden. Closer to home, the San Francisco Botanical Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco and the Ruth Bancroft Garden in Walnut Creek offer UCBG members free admission.